Fermenter tank 's introduction
Jhenten's Beer Fermentation tank is according to ourself process method .
The material is used of high quality stainless steel SS304 or SS 316L (customer 's requirement).
This blending tank is according to JB4735-1997 Produce ,test and use. And it is comply with GMP requirement .
Jhenten adopt argon arc welding to eliminate the welding pressure .
Top head and bottom head is shapedby water pressure that can assure sanitary .
All surface are smooth and no roughness .
Fermenter tank Specification:
· Brewery tanks from 2-barrels/2.3-hectoliters to 200 barrels/234-hectoliters
· Finishing: mirror polishing or 2B or Matt polished
· Insulation: PU foam jacket on the side and bottom
· Material: high quality stainless steel 304 surface
· Our standard tank design features custom-built true shadowless manways and separate CIP and blow off tubes.
· Our 3mm sidewall and 2mm cladding is available in a number of different finishes.
· Our tank interiors are a 2B finish and sterile polished to 440 grit.
· Our engineers can custom design tanks and vessels to meet the individual requirements of our customers.
· Quality certificate system: ISO9001:2008,CE.
The detailed design of fermenation tank is according to site dimension and technical requirement to design.
Q: CAN I HAVE SAMPLES TO TEST?
A: Yes, we are pleased to supply samples to test and check quality, miled sample order is available. Please note, free samples is not acceptable.
Q: DO YOU HAVE ANY MOQ LIMITED?
A: Our MOQ is 1PC to supply new customers.
Q: WHAT'S THE LEAD TIME?
A: Sample: 20-25days. Mass production: 25-30days depend on the order quantity.
Q: HOW DO YOU SHIP THE GOODS AND HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
A: We ususlly ship by sea. DHL, UPS, fedex TNT are also acceptable.