|New 304 Stainless Steel Cheese Vat
|SUS304 or 316L
|Standard Export Wooden Case
|30 working days from receipt of deposit
|35% of the advance payment will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 65% will be paid before delivery
Cheese has a variety of flavors and types, nutritional value of cheese is very high, it is rich in protein, milk fat, inorganic salts, vitamins and other trace ingredients, which is of great benefit to human health. The protein after fermented,due to the decomposition of rennet and proteases in microorganisms, forming peptones, peptides, amino acids, etc., its easily digested and absorbed by the human body, and salts in cheese contain a large amount of calcium and phosphorus, which are the main forms of bones and teeth ingredient. Cheese vat it's a kind of processing equipment for produce cheese or milk pimple, it can realize the function of fermentation, curd, cutting, and whey discharge of raw milk, usually, inside of cheese vat will install multiple breaking devices or cutting knife or stirring so on agitation device.
Weishu Machinery Technology (shanghai) Co.,Ltd located in Fengxian district Shanghai China, it take one hour from PUDONG airport to the factory by vehicle, a factory that specialist in design ,R&D, produce, distribute of dairy and beverage production line, have more than 25 year experienced engineers, cooperate with professor of university,Introduce German technology ,we passed ISO9001, applied patents, according to different requirement of customers, assist to complete mechanical engineering design, project budget, process design and package design etc. , Our product widely use in Europe Southeast Asia ,Africa, Middle east Europe America , supply 24 hours service, we looking forward to cooperate with you!
Production and equipment
Customer Visit and cooperation