|Products name||CE RoHS Intelligent Toothbrush Air Drying UV Sterilizer Holder|
|Application||Bathroom Bath Partition Hardware|
Packing & shipping
1. What's the MOQ?
10/500pcs for Fold UV toothbrush sterilizer .Base on what the quantity you need.
2. What is the lead time?
For the samples, we will delivery within 3-5 days. For order, it depends on the quantity.
3. Do you support OEM and ODM?
Yes,We support OEM & ODM. Our factory can manufacture products according as your samples or design drawings. And Our R&D team can
develop a new product according to your requirement.
4. What's the delivery date after confirm the order?
Usually 7-10 working days, base one the order quantity and your logo design.
5. Can you accept customer logo print on the products?
Sure. we can print your logo and company name in our products.
6. Can I request a sample before order?
Sure, we could provide samples to customer, the sample cost also could return back.
7. What's the payment method you accept?
Alipay, Wechat pay, Credit card Western Union, Bank Transfer Also we usually charge 30% deposit, and the rest 70% balance arrangebefore shipping.